|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie aéronautique|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 29/06/2020|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are recruiting for our client based in Nouaceur operating in the aeronautical sector a Technical Project Manager.
As a Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within our company. you ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. Lead the implementation R&D projects from its inception to completion and Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Manage the tool shop, r&d department, project leaders, all technical data including technical drawings, coordinate with Sales team for future projects.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- More than 5 years experienced, industrial, welding, method or mechanical engineer
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Motivate salary