|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Fonction :||Maintenance et production|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Sogefi Group is a leading global supplier of original parts for the automotive industry, with over 35 years’ experience. Sogefi designs, develops and produces filtration systems and flexible suspension components as well as air management and engine cooling systems.
Through its strong commitment to research, Sogefi Group continuously improves its components with technological developments across all product sectors, optimising performance in terms of life cycle, effectiveness, size, weight and environmental compatibility.
We are hiring a Planning Manager Plant at Tangier.
MANAGE THE SiOP PROCESS (Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning) and MPS PROCESS (Master Production
- Pilot the SiOP process from sales forecast to operational decisions
- Lead the coordination between central team (planning, demand, commercial, project…) and local teams (Supply Chain,Controlling, Human resources…)
- Consolidate data from all the departments
- Take new projects into account
- Manage the workload of the plant and propose resource allocations regarding the client demand variations
- Ensure that the production scheduling is feasible and coherent with clients orders, plant objectives and capacities
- Anticipate potential delays, propose actions plan at least to recover them, and animate the ones chosen
- Prepare and lead the weekly (MPS) and monthly (SiOP) meetings
- Prepare analysis and simulations to improve situation or upon request of the Supply Chain Manager, organize validation meetings when decision is taken.
LEAD TEAM OF PRODUCTION PLANNERS:
- Coordinate data and decisions between planners, MPS and SiOP decisions
- Ensure production will match with planning decisions
- MPS and SiOP adherence KPI’s and root cause analysis.
Formation: Master’s degree in supply chain,
APICS certification required (CPIM, Basics with strong experience)
More than 3 years’ experience with planning and controlling MPS and SiOP in an automotive environment
- Relational ease
- Logistic and transport knowledge
- Basic product knowledge