|Secteur d'activités :||Gestion des déchets urbains|
|Catégorie :||Transport & Logistique|
|Fonction :||Supply Chain Management|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Expert (+ 10 ans)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
· The main purpose of this position is to direct and coordinate the work of the Procurement Department and procurement team engaged in purchasing supplies, manage supplier and customer relationships, ensure standards and budgets are met, suggest improvements and keep the department and staff updated to emerging trends in the markets.
Also, responsible to coordinate and manage the activities of the warehouse in order to ensure proper receipt and storage of the materials, availability and efficient delivery of store items to requestors, and proper planning and inventory control.
- Reviews and approves purchase activities in accordance with company policy and negotiated
- terms and conditions ensuring work is done in timely and cost-effective ways Implements and
- ensures application of procurement strategy and policies; introduces improvements to the
- Tracks purchasing daily activities following up on requested items, buyer reports, receipt of goods
- and other related criteria.
- Checks and approves recommended suppliers as per comparison sheets prepared by the buyers
- showing prices offered, discounts, payment and delivery terms, volume of turnover...
- Ensures that price lists are properly filled and updated.
- Ensures that freight, custom and clearance operations are completed properly, that overseas
- report is updated and that end users are aware of the status of their orders.
- Handles customer grievances and claims against suppliers when necessary.
- Represents the company in negotiating contracts and formulating contracts with suppliers
- Builds and develops relationships with key suppliers and customers; ensures supplier evaluation forms are always updated observing nonconformance for corrective actions.
- Continually develops expertise to support growth for new projects.
- Monitors macro trends in supplier and contract bases and formulates plans to react.
- Analyses the annual client satisfaction survey, approves recommended action
- Appraises staff performance and identifies training opportunities.
- Approves attendance and absence including leaves of all types
- Participates in staffing and promotion decisions and communicates to the concerned.
- Reviews departmental KPIs on monthly basis to ensure actual performance meets planned performance on processing orders, receiving goods from suppliers, generating savings, stock turnover, fast- and slow-moving items…
- Prepares departmental budgets and controls budget utilization for different units across the company
- Forecasts procurement needs and approves budgets.
- Ensures that all purchases are within set budgets prior to signing purchase orders; approves reallocation as necessary.
- Monitors the Warehouse daily activities and operations as related to receipt, issuance and return of items
- Controls and checks the receiving process performed by subordinates to ensure quality receiving as specified In purchase orders – as in relation to quantity, quality, expiry dates, packing and so on.
- Makes spot checks to ensure proper and adequate storing of items received.
- Follows up on the internal delivery of items via the software progress of MIAs, SIV and ISTR.
- Monitors the Warehouse Index updates for item proper allocation purposes.
- Guarantees completion of periodic inventories to confirm accuracy of data in records; identifies and resolves abnormalities.
- Updates and adds codes to the system following purchase orders; activates and deactivates items as seen necessary.
- Monitors the item coding process and sets measuring tools to track delays, gaps, data cleaning, deactivation, and category combination.
- Ensures compliance of all staff members by the set safety rules and regulations
- Generates reports to control the inventory movements, analyse trends and recommend action
- Generates reports on slow moving stock items, perishable items and inactive items reporting findings to the concerned requestors.
- Analyses changes in stock value, trends in purchasing, receipt and issue cycles for suggestions and improvements.
- Monitors the minimum and maximum quantity of stock items to ensure availability at all times.
- Enhances the receiving, storing and overall warehousing practices whenever applicable
- Develop policies, procedures and instructions necessary to ensure effective planning, operation and control of the department’s activities.
- Develop documentation necessary to ensure effective control of health, safety and environmental aspects of all activities and promote HSE awareness within the department
- Ensures quality & safety within functions/ tasks performed by himself/herself and staff reporting to him/her
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards health & safety of self and others within the organization
- Ensures compliance with the applicable HSE instructions, requirements, laws and regulations received from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies
- Review effectiveness of the QHSE system on a regular basis
- Responsible for notifying to MR QHSE occurrences, events, violations and acts that may adversely impact QHSE practices.
- BA in Business Management/Logistics
- 7 to 10 years of work experience in similar managerial role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum)
- Extensive knowledge of entire Procure to Pay process
- Fluent in French
- English as Second Language is desired
- Understanding of local market and its key drivers.
Ce que nous vous offrons :
Contrat : CDI